Thread: Panty stealing/sniffing stories

Last Online
    07-27-2014 @ 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Thanks

Panty stealing/sniffing stories

Just thought I would share my best true story of my satin panty fetish that happened to me. I just got off the phone my my cousins wife(shes real good friends with my wife tall brunette 130lbs in her late 30's now) and it got me thinking about how nice her panties were years ago, brought me back to about 1998/99 when I was asked to feed their cat while they were on vacation. First thing I thought of was this would be my chance to check out what she had for panties and hopefully get a pair of worn ones to smell. I waited till it was dark and rode my bike to their house so I could hide my bike behind their home, they live down a long dirt road so I knew I'd be by myslef for as long as I wanted. I used the key to enter the home and headed right down to the basement where the laundry room was, closed the door behind me and turned on the lights....WoW! There was 2 huge piles of dirty clothes and at least 10 pair of satin bikini's all soiled with nice snail trails,the flutter style with flowers, regular ones and this one pair was incredible.....it was a dark purple satin bikini and the croche was dried hard from her juices. I could smell it before I had it to my nose. My heart was racing and I was hard as a rock, I hauled it over my head and started to jerk....about 30 seconds later I had the most unreal orgasm to this day. She smelled and tasted so good, musky,salty and sweet. I got cleaned up and headed home, too scared to take a pair I feed the cat and headed home. I got to do the same thing again the next day. I could still smell her on my lips when I got home 20 mintues later. Its been a fantasy of mine that came true. My wife wears satin 24/7 because she knows how horny I get with them. If any of you have similar story's my panty friends, please share. Cheers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pantyjugg For This Post:

Last Online
    09-02-2012 @ 01:39 AM
    Threads
    Thanks
    I really need some more Panty stealing/sniffing action, just have to work out from where ... perhaps i need to befriend more females, well any females

Last Online
    10-29-2014 @ 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Thanks
    How lucky you were... I have stolen may pairs with the same access... I love house sitting!

Last Online
    10-21-2014 @ 04:04 AM
    Threads
    Thanks
    I was asked to collect a friends daughter from university. I watched her pack her holdall and noticed that there were numerous pairs of panties near the top. I offered to take the holdall to the car while she packed other bags, when I got to the car i quickly unzipped the bag and found a couple of pairs of panties which I quickly pocketed. When we got home I couldnt wait to try the panties, the first pair were green lace which I believe she must have recently taken off as there was a delicious creamy stain which I sniffed and licked. the other pair was back and white check nylon, very silky. I had a wonderful wank with the nylon ones round my cock and the green lace ones in my face.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:37 PM
    Threads
    Thanks
    One of my little brothers mates once asked if he could buy a pair of my knickers, whilst he was very drunk. So I said sure you can have this pair, I'm currently wearing for 20. I slipped them off and pushed them into his pocket, with a naughty little wink I said here, you can pay me tomorrow.

Last Online
    07-06-2014 @ 07:33 PM
    Threads
    Thanks
    my wife has satin string bikinis that she knows i like when i'm real horny. i generally enjoy them after our intimacy. today she was wearing these stretch satin bikinis that i bought her several months ago, hot metallic pink. she wore them to bed last night with her victoria's secret nightshirt (another fave of mine cause it shows off her curves. anyway, she worked out while wearing them today, and didnt take a shower until 330pm. they smell fantastic! really doesnt help that i have some sort of odd connection with her pheromones. add being a big panty pervert on top of that, and she's always in trouble with me.